Netflix announced Stranger Things Season 4
Stranger Things 4 is coming! On Feb. 17th, Netflix has shared an open letter from the Duffer Brothers detailing elements of Stranger Things Season 4 , which they describe as "the beginning of the end." The Duffers also announced the series would end with Season 5, according to a plan they had since the beginning of production. Season 4 of Stranger Things is split into two. Volume One will release on May 27; Volume Two will release five weeks later on July 1.
Since its release in 2016, the global phenomenon Stranger Things has garnered over 65 award wins and 175 award nominations, including those from the Emmys, Golden Globes, Grammys, SAG, DGA, PGA, WGA, BAFTA, a Peabody Award, AFI Program of the Year, the People’s Choice Awards, MTV Movie & TV Awards, Teen Choice Awards, and many others. The three-time Emmy nominee for Best Drama is one of Netflix’s most-watched titles.
Part 1 Stream 3 Seasons of Stranger Things
If you have never watched Stranger Things, don't miss it. As one of Netflix’s most-watched titles, Season 3 amassing 582 million view hours ranking as the second most popular English-language series in the Netflix Top 10, and Season 2 accounting for 427 million view hours ranking at #10.
Part 2 Download Stranger Things from Netflix to MP4
Why download Stranger Things to MP4
With an active Netflix subscriptiom, you can stream any movies or TV shows when you are connected to the internet. Besides, Netflix also allows you to download titles on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Android, Amazon Fire tablet, Windows 10 or Windows 11 tablet or computer, select Chromebook and Chromebox models. However, there are also some limitations.
- Downloaded TV shows and movies are available on the device that was used to download them and can be viewed from any profile in your account. Downloads will expire after a period of time , and some have a limit on how many times they can be downloaded per year. Some titles will expire 48 hours after you first press play.
- If you cancel your account, TV shows and movies you’ve downloaded will be deleted from your device.
- The quantity of devices you can download Netflix videos on is based on your subscription plan. With Basic plan, you can only download titles on one device.
- There's no Netflix app for the Mac, and you can't download from the Netflix website on a Mac.
How to get rid of above limitations and watch Netflix downloads anytime and anywhere you want? The best solution is to download your favorite Movies or TV show to MP4 with Pazu Netflix Video Downloader , so you can keep them forever. No need to worry when the download will expire or Netllix will remove them.
Download Netflix movies & TV shows to MP4 with HD quality.
- Download movies & TV shows from Netflix.
- Download video in 1080P.
- Preserve audio tracks and subtitles.
- Fast downloading speed.
Step 1. Download, install and launch Pazu Netflix Video Downloader on your Mac or Windows
Log in your Netflix account. Click the key icon and enter your registration code to unlock the full version if you have purchased a registration. If you haven't, go ahead with the free trial version.
Step 2. Add Netflix movies/TV showsEnter the movie title in the search field and click the search icon. You will see the result in the list.
Step 3. Choose video format/quality
Click icon to change
- Video format: MP4 or MKV
- Video codec: H264 or H265
- Audio language: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Chinese
- Subtitle language: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Chinese
Step 4. Start to Download Netflix videos
Click icon on the right side.
The pop-up window displays all episodes and check them by default. Uncheck the ones you don't want to download if there are any. Then click Download button on the right bottom corner.
Then click Download button on the right bottom corner. The downloading begins.
When the download is complete, downloaded movies and TV shows are displayed on the History tab. Click to quickly locate the videos.